Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sometimes Ridiculous Measures Are Needed

Lately,  have been making lots of new things for my Etsy shop. I don't know if it's the change of season or not, but I've been hit with a serious craft bug (but not with the Christmas craft bug quite yet), and I've been busy in Batman's little workshop modge-podging and stamping away!

But now that all these goodies are completed, do you think Mother Nature is being cooperative? NO! Of course not! So in my attempts to compete with her cloudy and very rainy skies today, I have come up with a very ridiculous set-up so that I can take photos.


Ta dah!! I present to you, cat stand photo gallery (complete with front door, empty computer box and confused cat who wants to play).

To see the newly listed item (pictured above), check this link out:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/112139665/sale-hardcover-sketch-book-butterfly



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List