Tuesday, February 2, 2010

New Computer


I ordered my brand new MacBook Pro today and am anticipating its arrival! I chose to get one of the aluminum cased computers because I am trying to reduce the amount of plastic in my life. The stuff is everywhere and if you sit down and think about it, it's sickening really.
My old computer, although well-loved, died unexpectedly just before Christmas.
It was a sad day; I lost 4 years worth of photos and music; mostly from when I was living in Europe. I had been talking about backing up my computer the week that it happened, but obviously the computer had heard me talking and decided it couldn't hold on any longer. I took it in to have the files retrieved but unfortunately it's going to be a ridiculously expensive venture so for now I deal with the loss of the files.


Since then, I have been relying on my work computer and a computer I borrowed off of my parents. I'm very lucky to have such nice parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List