Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Items for Pimping Facebook

I am trying to pimp my facebook page. What I'd like to do is add a Welcome Page and possibly a an 'About Me' and a 'What's New'.

It looks like the most common way to do this is by adding an application called FBML. I'm sure it'll look great when it's done but here's the first hurdle; it looks like FBML uses html.

Well, I know how to do it but for me, it takes FOREVER! So, I am doing a little shortcut by posting everything here. You see that little tab above that says "edit html" when you're writing a new post in blogger? Well, that little tab is great for people like me who don't have time to write out the whole code. Blogger does that for me! And if I want small changes, I just go in to the html and tweak it myself. No massive essay writing or overhauls!

And this way, everyone gets a sneak peak of what I'm up to!

So here is the jpeg for my opening welcome page
***********************************************************************************

************************************************************************************
Okay, I'm off to start constructing. I will check in again later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List