Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Trip to the Craft (Super) Store

I just came back with a whole bag of crafting goodies *evil grin*. My friend and I went to a Hobbycraft store; a store that I love even more than Michaels! We were there for a few hours and found lots of great things. 

I love shopping at craft stores in different countries. Sometimes there are new items to check out that haven't become available in North America yet.  Quite often certain types of crafts are more popular too; for example decoupage is very popular in Europe but I only know one person in Alberta who does it.

I was amazed at the wall of stamps in the craft store. It was HUGE! I couldn't resist two of the Beatrix Potter- themed stamps (along with some others). There were so many nice stamps I'm impressed at how well I resisted the urge to buy more!


I've started working on my Christmas cards already so I was on the lookout for inspiring things for the upcoming season. I found some really cute background papers and Christmas brads with such cute little animals on them; I can't wait to get started on these! 

5 comments:

  1. WOW WOW WOW!!!!! I wish I could go there! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is in the UK. It is amazing and I am so envious of their amazing craft stores!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went there few days ago and bought some clear stamps and embossing stuffs! It's a great shop.
    Enjoy your stay ;)

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List