Saturday, April 28, 2012

Ooooooh..... Scaredy Cat

I am posting this video of Batman and his buddy Robin (who we have endearingly nicknamed Fatty). I honestly did not name these cats, they came with these names!

Robin is a giant Maine Coon and he's the biggest wuss on the planet. Seriously, he's big enough to open a good can of whoop ass in the neighborhood, but instead, he's scared of EVERYTHING (and also lazy).

That being said, it's no surprise that he's scared of Batman's cone. The other day, Batman was hanging out in the doorway to my room. Robin got scared of something and bolted to my room but screeched to a stop when he was faced with THE CONE. I could see him panicking and trying to come to a solution to his dilemma. Surely, he couldn't just run past the cone. Nope. He decided to LEAP over the cone to safety on the other side. It was hilarious.

This cute video has Batman and Robin playing with their favourite toy but at a certain point, Batman's enthusiasm for the toy scares Robin away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List